Ministry Corner

''The PreachingTeachingSoccerMommy

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Its so nice to meet you Passionate about preaching, teaching and sharing the Good News with others. I celebrate the love of God and find its ability to manifest in all areas of life..ministry, marriage, motherhood and friendship just amazing! Enjoy the Blog and Invite a Friend to drop by...

Categories

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wow! What a Week... the Road to my 40th Birthday


I'm so excited about this past week- It was an absolutely awesome week. Today is my birthday but the blessings of God have been overtaking me. It's no wonder it's raining in the natural here in Houston, Texas. Cuz it's raining in my life- the overflow has begun no trickle, no drizzle- rivers of living water are flowing from my belly.
It started the Friday before last at the Demon Crusherz Meeting (held every 2nd Friday- awesome Women's fellowship and ministry) See my sidebar for location information. I preached a message entitled "Unleashed". God is ready to pour out His anointing- no drips, no drizzle- outpour. He's ready for worshippers to worship in Spirit and truth. He's ready to unleash in our prayers as prayer warriors. But he needs the vessel. This message was a rhema word in season. Before the meeting ending an awesome friend and Woman of God, Zeeda prayed for me. She spoke under the authority of the Anointing into my life. It was confirming and exhorting. She spoke that God was in fact releasing and unleashing things and events in my personal life and ministry. Less than 24 hours the Word of God went into effect.
(check her out at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/bound4gloryrecordsinc )
Saturday- blessings were overtaking me. On a shopping trip I got too many discounts to list. I saved oodles of dollars. Later that evening we were blessed with software to start our home recording studio. Oh my God -and I mean that literally He is my God.

Sunday my daughter came to church! Oh Lord you are faithful. Prodigals do return home to you. God is so awesome.
Please read the next entry for more - it's so much only God could have done this!

No comments: